SD: Self-Direction - I demonstrate reliability while identifying and actively pursuing interests in preparation for lifelong learning and growth.
- SD.1 - Demonstrate reliability by being prepared, meeting deadlines, and advocating for oneself.
- SD.2 - Demonstrate initiative to set and meet goals and standards, make decisions, and assess quality of work.
- SD.3 - Demonstrate flexibility, including the ability to incorporate feedback and other new ideas and revise.
COL: Collaboration - I exhibit the skills to work independently and collaboratively with efficiency and effectiveness.
- COL.1 - Demonstrate awareness and consideration for self and others.
- COL.2A - Participate in and contribute to the enhancement of school community.
- COL.2B - Participate in and contribute to the enhancement of community life.
- COL.3 - Demonstrate knowledge of and respect for diverse cultures, identities and perspectives.
CT: Critical Thinking - I use a variety of sources to understand, interpret, analyze and evaluate information.
- CT.1 - Apply knowledge across disciplines and contexts and to real-life situations.
- CT.2 - Analyze, evaluate and synthesize information from multiple sources (technology) to frame questions and draw conclusions.
- CT.3 - Develop and use a model (2D or 3D visual representation) to represent or explain a system, process or complex concept.
PS: Problem Solving - I apply a variety of problem-solving strategies demonstrating reflective, creative, critical and innovative thinking and modeling.
- PS.1 - Observe and evaluate situations in order to define problems.
- PS.2 - Frame questions, make predictions, and design data collection and analysis strategies.
- PS.3 - Persist in solving challenging problems, adapting strategies and approaches as needed.
COM: Communication - I use written and oral communication for a variety of audiences and purposes.
- COM.1 - Demonstrate organized communication through varied modes (oral, written, visual and/or performance).
- COM.2 - Use evidence and logic (reasoning) purposefully in communication.
- COM.3 - Listen actively to others and analyze and respond to the information or viewpoints presented.
T: Technology - I use technology effectively to find, organize, and communicate information for a variety of purposes.
- TEC.1 - Use technology to enhance and disseminate communication.
- TEC.2 - Use technology to support and enhance the critical thinking process.
- TEC.3 - Practice responsible digital citizenship.