New Student Registration


To enroll a new student call Anne Vincent in the School Counseling Office at (802)-471-2359 or email Anne Vincent, [email protected]


Before your student can be enrolled proof of residency is required as well as registration forms must be completed.  


If parents are separated/divorced, we must have a copy of custody papers showing parental/educational rights.  A copy of any court order pertaining to custody, restrictions, or visitation of the child you are enrolling must be given to the school; otherwise each parent has equal rights.


Proof of residency

please provide one of the following:

Current tax bill

Current mortgage papers showing name and address

Formal lease showing name, address & telephone number of landlord and name of lessee

Notarized letter from landlord stating the address of residence and name(s) of lessee(s), along with landlord’s address and telephone number 

And also provide:

Valid Vermont drivers license or identification card

Current utility bill in your name 


Forms that need to be completed and returned include:

Student registration form

Records Release

Primary language survey

Ag Employment Survey form

Free & Reduced Lunch Form

Custody papers/court orders if parents are separated/divorced


Additional forms will be forthcoming when the registration process is complete.  


Please complete forms and return them as well as proof of residency documents to Anne Vincent, School Counseling Office via regular mail, email or fax


Regular mail:  Anne Vincent, VUHS, 50 monkton Road, Vergennes VT 05491

Email:  [email protected]

Fax:  802-877-2558


Students cannot be enrolled without the above documents as well as records from their previous school.