Transcript Request


For Current VUHS Students:

See Mrs. Vincent in the School Counseling office. 


For Students Who Have Graduated From VUHS:

The following information is needed:

  • Current Name
  • Name at time of graduation (if different)
  • Year of graduation
  • Name and address of person/institution or business to which the transcript is being mailed.  (A fax number may be included if it is accepted by the person/place receiving the transcript).
  • Specify if the transcript needs to be official.
  • Any missing information may cause a delay in processing your request. 


You need to request your transcript from Anne Vincent, Administrative Assistent in the School Counseling Office.  You have three options to request a transcript.

Email:  [email protected] and please put Transcript Request in the subject line of the e-mail & include the above information

Regular Mail:  Mail the above information to Mrs. Anne Vincent, Department of School Counseling, VUHS, 50 Monkton Road, Vergennes VT 05491

Phone:  Call Anne Vincent, 802-471-2359.  Mrs. Vincent will need the above information to process your transcript request.